Brawn is one of our all time favourite restaurants in London. The setting is brilliant, the ambiance cosy and perfect for a weekend lunch and the food is stunning. Without a doubt a great dining venue and they deserve all the praise they get.
When we visited Brawn we tried the following dishes:
- Crackling & apple mash (10/10)
- Dorset crab tortellini, scallop, spinach & brown shrimp (8.5/10)
- Onglet, snails & mash (9/10)
- Wild seabream, courgette flower stuffed with crab & bisque (7.5/10)
- Mozzarella with lemon zest & mint (8/10)
- Charchuterie platter (8.5/10)
- Vanilla cheesecake (8.5/10)
- Rice pudding & strawberries (9/10)
The total bill at Brawn came to £125 (including 3 glasses of wine, bottle of still water, 3 coffees and service charge).
Food rating for Brawn: 8.5/10
Service rating for Brawn: 8.5/10
Overall rating for Brawn: 8.5/10
(Overall rating is based on personal taste, opinion of ambiance and price)