I should probably sit in the naughty corner, because Terroirs is one of my absolute favourite restaurants in London and yet I’ve never properly captured their culinary gems on my camera. Well, let’s change that, shall we?!
What is Terroirs in a nutshell? The first proper French winebar in London and still one of the absolute best restaurants in London. In fact, we’re moderate wine drinkers and that is certainly not the main reason why we’re so attracted to Terroirs. Our attraction to Terroirs is mostly based on their ridiculously tasty dishes.
During our latest visit to Terroirs we tried the following dishes:
- Cervelle de canut (8.5/10)
- Duck rillettes (9.5/10)
- Buffalo mozzarella (8/10)
- Asparagus, rocket and parmasan (8/10)
- Snails, bacon, garlic & parsley (9.5/10)
- Ox heart, chilli, red onion & basil (8.5/10)
- Pork chop (9/10)
- Wild garlic, goat’s curd, hazelnuts, broad beans and potatoes (9/10)
- Bitter chocolate pot (9.5/10)
- Mango, passion fruit yoghurt (8.5/10)
The overall bill at Terroirs came to £140 (including 2 glasses of wine and 2 coffees).
Food rating for Terroirs: 9/10
Service rating for Terroirs: 9/10
Overall rating for Terroirs: 9/10
(Overall rating is based on personal taste, opinion of ambiance and price)