We’ve been to Gelupo many times and we’ve always left very satisfied customers. In our opinion Gelupo has the best ice creams on offer in London and the other desserts on display are certainly worth trying as well.
This time we decided to do some Christmas dessert shopping at Gelupo. To be fair we could have ordered the produce from their internet website as well (Gelupo offer many of their products via their internet website), but visiting the gelateria in person allows you try out the many flavours they have on offer (and they change quite often).
When we visited Gelupo we decided to go for:
- 1/2 litre box of ice cream to take-away with flavours: Dark Chocolate, Coconut and Hazelnut (9/10)
- Ice cream cup with Clementine, Grapes and Espresso ice cream (8/10)
- Gianduja chocolate brownie with hazelnut (8/10)
- Slice of almond polenta cake (8.5/10)
- Mini panettone (7.5/10)
- Slice of chocolate & lemon cake (9/10)
The total bill at Gelupo came to £24.
Overall rating for Gelupo: 8/10
(Overall rating is based on quality of produce, preparation, ambiance and price)